About the course
The purpose of the Multi Crew Cooperation Course with Pilots ATO is to develop the skills a student will require for working in a multi pilot aircraft in the commercial air transport environment and become proficient in MCC in order that they can safely operate multi-pilot multi-engine aeroplanes under IFR.
- The minimum age is 18 years
- ICAO English Level 4 or higher
- Valid EASA CPL /IR and a ME/IR
Please note that the minimum number of applicants to start the course is 2.
|8 days in 2 weeks||24 hrs of Theoretical Knowledge Instruction||A320 based FNPT II MCC||Budapest –
Pilots Simulator Center
*2.499 EUR/person if you apply with a partner,
2.699 EUR/person without a partner
|20 hrs of Simulator Training|
The course includes
- 24 hours of theoretical knowledge instruction
- 20 hours of simulator training in an A320 based fixed base FNPT II MCC simulator
- unlimited access to our A320 cockpit mock-up
- acces to the necessary theoretical materials