About the course
The purpose of the PBN Course with Pilots ATO is to develop the skills a student will require for working in an area navigation environment and become proficient in PBN operation.
- the minimum age is 18 years
- ICAO English Level 4 or higher
- valid EASA CPL and IR
|1 day||3.5 hrs of Theoretical Knowledge Instruction||C172 based
FNPT II SEP sim.
Pilots Simulator Center
|4 hrs of Simulator Training|
The course includes
- 3.5 hours of theoretical knowledge instruction
- 4 hours of simulator training in a C172 based fixed base FNPT II SEP simulator
- access to the necessary theoretical materials